Team Manager Safeguarding Team
- Job Type
To lead and quality control the work of the safeguarding team including supervision of staff completing section 42 safeguarding enquiries and developing safety plans for vulnerable adults at risk of abuse, self-harm and self-neglect. The post holder will need to demonstrate substantial background and skills in the safeguarding of vulnerable adults and must be a registered and qualified social worker.
- Supervision of social work staff including senior practitioner social workers who line manage mental capacity act best interest assessors.
- Supervision of an administrator post.
- Management of the safeguarding team budget.
- Completion of form 5 quality control assessments of best interest assessor work.
- Quality auditing of section 42 enquiries.
- Team management of a team of social workers and other staff doing safeguarding work as above.
Based at John Onslow House, Ewart Place, Roman Road Bow.
Benefits and Allowances