Practice Manager - Dols Co-ordinator
Development of Liberty Co-ordination
Development and Prevention - leading our Deprivation of Liberty work
Tower Hamlets is seeking an efficient and well-organised Deprivation of Liberty Co-ordinator at Senior Practitioner level to lead our Development of Deprivation of Liberty work. We have ambitious plans to reduce delays, achieve costs reductions and maximise the safeguarding potential of our Deprivation of Liberty Services.
If you are ambitious to show your potential in the role you will be well supported by the Service Manager, to develop and manage excellent solutions to high demand for assessments.
To be suitable for this work you will need to be a qualified and registered social worker and experienced in Deprivation of Liberty work.
If you would like to discuss this post further, please contact either Joy Calladine (Team manager) or Lisa Mathews (Service Manager).
You will need:
- CQSW, DipSW or other HCPC qualification
- Current HCPC registration will be a condition of appointment and a condition of employment for all staff working in a qualified social work role.
- Experience of managing change positively and successfully
- Experience of working with complex Adult Safeguarding issues, including MCA/DoLs and ability to undertake BIAs
- Experience of devising, planning and delivering training to a range of levels