• Job Title: Land Agent – 26471 - DIO
• CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 9th January 2018 @ 09:30
• Daily Pay Rates: £298.91 UMBRELLA / £238.01 PAYE
• Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
• Location: South West:Tilshead: Westdown Camp
• Contract Length: 02/01/2018 to 07/07/2018
• Security Clearance Level Required: BPSS/DS or SC
We are looking for a Land Agent/Chartered Surveyor ideally with experience of the DIO/MoD. Detail below.
Land Agent (Rural Practice Estate Surveyor) based at Westdown Camp. At the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) we are responsible for the management of the military estate. Land Management Services (LMS) are accountable and responsible for the delivery of prioritised and agreed regional (UK and Overseas) work programmes and projects against the DIO Business Plan and to support Military Capability. LMS deliver a comprehensive estate surveying, subject matter expert service to all areas of DIO business including Accommodation and the Training Estate, in the UK and overseas and external stakeholders.
Delivery is via in-house service delivery teams of Chartered Surveyors and experienced technical support staff, with support from industry partners. This includes demonstration of effective stewardship of the defence estate and discharge of Department of State responsibilities and significant transactional case work. The estate Surveyor will be accountable for the delivery of an agreed programme of LMS (rural estate surveying) outputs and advice across all customers, as allocated by the Senior Estate Main Duties to include:
- Succession cases;
- Rent reviews;
- Negotiation of sales of farmhouses to sitting tenants;
- Undertaking schedule of condition; advising on tenants repairing liabilities. Completing low value contracted out leases;
- New FBTs;
- Telecommunication mast negotiations.
- Negotiation/management of use of 3rd party land for training activities.
- Provision of Professional Estate Surveying / Land Management casework and professional advice to MOD Customer and other stakeholders.
FULL MEMBERSHIP OF ROYAL INSTITUTION OF CHARTERED SURVEYORS OR RELEVANT LAND MANAGEMENT DEGREE, WITH MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
If you are a qualified Land Agent & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
James/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the experience or clearance!