Job title - Ref
Project Manager - 3489
Duration - Hours
12 months – 8/40
£139-218 a day
We are looking for an experienced Civils/Construction Project Manager ideally with knowledge of the nuclear sector/Harwell/Magnox. Detail below.
- To manage civils / construction maintenance and project activities across the Complex facilities with responsibility for up to £0.5M per activity.
- To provide technical and compliance reassurance to ensure the plant can operate as an intelligent customer for all associated works in accordance with Magnox management system, project needs and relevant legislative requirements, especially Building regulations compliance and CDM regulations and compliance .
- To ensure delivery of all works to specification, quality, time and cost.
- Relevant previous experience in a highly regulated environment supported by associated technical and safety qualifications, eg HNC / IOSH.
- Understanding and experience of Building regulations compliance and CDM regulations and compliance.
- Ability to create and manage technical documentation, and to liaise with draughtspersons to prepare technical work packs.
- Ability to manage teams of workers on site ensuring compliance to safety, health, environmental, security and quality performance.
- Able to complete a range of technical courses to allow appointment to authorised positions.
- A basic knowledge of contract management.
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment where there are a range of customer needs to be satisfied.
If you are a Project Manager with the experience above please apply & I will get back to you asap. Thank you.
James/Number 8 Resourcing
Please take a look at our other Nuclear sector roles on our website.
Please don’t apply if you don’t meet the experience required!