Recruit London Project Support Officer
Cross River Partnership is a unique organisation to work for. We're a growing, not for profit private-public partnership which delivers regeneration projects across a broad range of areas in central London.
Recruit London is fast-paced project which helps unemployed or economically inactive individuals back into work, whilst also meeting the recruitment needs of businesses. Right now we're looking for a pro-active Project Support Assistant to help drive through a number of exciting projects being delivered by our Recruit London Team in this varied and rewarding role.
The project has different strands, including specialist support for candidates with disabilities and health conditions. It'll be up to you to work collaboratively with the team of Workplace Coordinators and partner organisations, whilst also being able to work effectively independently.
- Support Recruit London's Workplace Coordinators as requested to effectively help central London unemployed residents into work.
- Support the organisation of the team, for example planning ahead to book in screening sessions, taking action points from meetings, preparing for team meetings.
- Organise and support the running of screening/training sessions.
- Help create and maintain accurate electronic and paper-based records to evidence project and activity and outcomes achieved.
- Communicate with jobseekers to help them on their journey into work, e.g. attending Jobs Fairs, booking jobseekers into workshops or interviews, face to face, email or phone.
- Develop marketing materials and promote the project / vacancies as well as Recruit London more widely to referral partners and candidates.
As a Project Support Assistant you must have excellent organisational and communication skills, including familiarity with social media packages. You'll be confident managing a large workload of competing priorities to fully support the Recruit London Team and CRP Director. Self-motivated and able to work independently, you'll also be happy to work with colleagues as part of a dynamic team.
To find out more about the Cross River partnership, visit our website via the button below.
If you're as productive as you are ambitious and collaborative as you are enterprising, this is your chance to take real ownership of your work, right in the heart of iconic Westminster, a true 'City for All'. This is a unique place where it all happens. And where it could all happen for you.
Closing Date: 13 th October 2017
Apply today by visiting our website using the button provided.
Westminster is an agile employer - trusting our people to work where, when and how to best meet the needs of our residents. We positively welcome applications from talented individuals who want flexible working conditions.