Treasury and Capital Manager
You will be working with the Director, Heads of Service, Elected Members and other colleagues this post will contribute to the achievement of Council priorities and outcomes.
The successful post holder will:
- Have responsibility for the development and implementation of the Council's Capital Investment Strategy, Treasury Management Strategy and the management of the Council's Loans Fund.
- Lead the staff in the Council's Capital Accounting, Treasury Management, Pensions Fund Investment and Insurance Teams and have responsibility for planning and delivering Council wide services in these areas.
- Develop, communicate and implement all policies and procedures for these areas of service and ensure key stakeholders are consulted on the development of new policies and procedures.
- Have responsibility for the development and implementation of the Council's Pension Fund Investment Strategy and Insurance Programme.
The successful post holder must:
- Be educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Have a relevant management qualification
- Have a record of completion of personal and management development opportunities
- Have a membership of a relevant professional association
- Have evidence of continuous professional development and//or post qualification training in relevant areas
The essential experience requirements are listed in detail on the Person Specification.
For further information please contact Paul Garrett, Head of Finance and Procurement on .
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.