Project Manager - MoD - DISS - IPLCs
• Job Title: Project Manager – 24071 - DISS
• CV Submission Deadline: Wednesday 27th September 2017 @ 16:00pm
• Daily Pay Rate: £320.11 - £432.15 PAYE / £400 - £540 Umbrella
• Hours: Daily 7.4 weekly 37
• Location: South West: Corsham: Hawthorn Site
• Contract Length: ASAP to 16/06/18
• Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for a PM with SC & experience of Communication Services/Environments, the ISS & IPLCs
This post is central to proving continual support to IPLCs, as well as managing new IPLC requests.
- MOD lead for the continual management and delivery of International Private Leased Circuits (IPLCs). Monitor contractual status of those IPLCs being delivered by BLOS and manage contract renewals for IPLCs.
- Engage with wider ISS to progress new requests for IPLC connectivity and progress for new IPLCs to support ISS projects and provide global connectivity. Review new requests and ensure the appropriate information is available through consultation and engage with Industry to provide IPLCs within timescales to support ISS projects, ensuring IPLC delivery meets the required standards and supports end to end communication Networks.
- Provide advice and support to enable project managers to meet the requirements of global connectivity.
- Identify, manage and elevate as necessary IPLC risks identified in the course of meeting team and personal objectives.
- Lead for assuring all Skynet 5 infrastructure and management segment changes.
- Lead on IPLC service performance and metric Analysis. Scrutinise and, if satisfied, provide support to the commissioning of circuits and contract renewals.
- Engage with IPLC service providers to enable renewals quotes, problem resolution and circuit managament.
- Act as the National Alliance Long Lines Activity (NALLA) Representative. This function assist demanders to order circuits and maintains a register of all UK circuits.
- Process monthly invoices on Purhase to Payment (P2P) and manual invoices where necessary Ensure IPLC renewals are in place prior to contract expiry. Ensure requests for new IPLC are progressed in order to meet customer delivery schedules. Maintain an accurate record of all transactions Undertake CP&F training
Knowledge of Communications services and working in a communications environment is essential along with project management skills
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you. James/No8
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the clearance or experience!