Inventory Manager - MoD - DLE
· Job Title: Inventory Manager - 24821 - DLE
· CV Submission Deadline: 25/09/2017 @ 10:00
· The Maximum Daily Pay Rate: £245 UMB £195 PAYE
· Location: South West: Bristol: Abbey Wood
· Contract Length: 6 Months
· Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for an Inventory manager with SC, experience of the DE&S, DLE & the detail below.
Key tasks & deliverables -
- Codification through ISIS
- Item record creation on SCCS and EP3
- Degree of control reviews
- Pricing updates through ISOPS for all 76A2/76A1
- Data management checks
- Monitor the contractor’s performance in delivery of the CLS requirements escalating any shortcomings in a timely fashion.
- Collate the necessary information to assess the contractor’s performance against the contracted KPIs.
- Ensure JOFS2 remains compliant with MOD safety and environmental requirements and processes; provide co-ordination support to the contractor in the attendance of MOD personnel at Safety Panels etc
- Scrutiny and analysis of contractor’s proposed split of cost liabilities for Incident Sentencing Committees.
- Co-ordinate contract change control activity incl. a register of all proposed and agreed changes; processing proposed changes through the necessary MOD sentencing procedure; liaison with Commercial staff to implement any agreed contract changes.
- Manage all JOFS2 contractual GFE incl. maintaining a GFE register, periodic stock-takes and completing departmental returns as required.
- Ensure risk management activities are undertaken for JOFS2 in accordance with MOD policies and processes, and the terms of the JOFS2 contract.
- Maintain the Through Life Management Plan, Resourced Schedule and other JOFS2 governance documents.
- Contribute to management briefs, reports and returns as required
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you. James/No8
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the clearance or experience!