Project Planner - MoD - UAS/DE&S
• Job Title: Project Planner – 24357 - DoAC
• CV Submission Deadline: Thursday 22/09/17 @ 1130
• Daily Pay Rate: £312.10 PAYE / £390 Umbrella
• Hours: Daily 7.4 weekly 37
• Location: South West : Bristol: Abbey Wood
• Contract Length: ASAP for 6 months from start date
• Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for a Project Planner with SC, experience of UAS, & the DE&S. Detail below.
The post is responsible for scheduling activities for the Remote Piloted Air System (RPAS) programme within the Unmanned Air Systems (UAS) team. The post holder will have demonstrated skills in identifying, analysing, and providing innovative solutions to planning, resourcing and scheduling problems.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Scope and create suitable project plans capturing the key activates and deliverables necessary to complete the project;
- Facilitate and maintain the ongoing management of the project plan and create integrated plans;
- Create different schedules at different hierarchal levels by consolidating schedules and creating Integrated Master Schedules, and identify and report the Critical Path;
- Support the capture of baseline schedules and help to recalculate the remaining work;
- Monitor actual progress: once there is a baseline, ensure that any movement to this is subject to formal change control and, once changes are approved, that the project manager updates and incorporates the change and reports progress based on this;
- Monitors resource levels against achievement to advise on resource levelling and identify potential over or under estimating for work effort within the plan;
- Attend management, project team and customer meetings as requested by the project manager to ensure that schedules are being maintained and updated as required, according to standards.
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
- Fully resourced project schedules
- Monitoring and Maintenance of Project Baseline
- Progress and resource tracking and analysis
- Schedule analysis including critical path
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you. James/No8
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the clearance or experience!