Project Planner/Scheduler - MoD - DoAC
• Job Title: Project Planner – 24717 - DoAC
• CV Submission Deadline: Thursday 21st September 2017 @ 10:15
• Daily Pay Rates: £319 UMBRELLA / £255.29 PAYE
• Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
• Location: South West:Bristol: Abbey Wood
• Contract Length: 04/09/2017 to 02/03/2018
• Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for a Project Planner/Scheduler with SC, extensive experience of scheduling using EPM/Primavera 6 & of producing a Schedule of Risk Analysis. Detail below.
Key tasks –
- Monthly update of schedule, production of monthly performance and EVM reports for FCAS teams within reporting timescales. Production of Project Schedule Risk Analyses for Main Gate submission.
- The scheduler will be required to produce the schedules for FCAS projects as well as reviewing and maintaining a number of current team schedules. They will need to produce the monthly CPR reports at the end of each month to feed into management reporting systems.
Two major projects will be going through Main Gate in the autumn and the job holder will be required to work with the project teams, risk manager and project control manager to produce schedule risk analyses for both these projects to meet the requirements for senior level approval within the organisation.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you. James/No8
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the clearance or experience!