Programme Manager - MoD - Cyber
• Job Title: Programme Manager – 24364 – JFC CDI DC13
• CV Submission Deadline: Monday 11/09/17 @ 10:15am
• Daily Pay Rate: £440.15 PAYE / £550 Umbrella
• Hours: Daily 7.4 weekly 37
• Location: Inner London: London: Main Building
• Contract Length: ASAP to 16/06/18
• Security Clearance Level Required: DV
We are looking for a Programme Manager with DV & experience of the DCP/Cyber. Detail below.
In line with the priorities of the DCP, support the Cyber Ops Desk Officer and wider stakeholders including Capability Planning, Delivery Areas and OGDs in the delivery of outcomes and tasks including:
- Act as the DCP Point of Contact for Offensive Cyber reporting against programme metrics, outputs, benefits and risk analysis.
- Work with the Joint User Cyber Ops Desk Officer to ensure that Cyber Capability is appropriately developed and integrated into the Department.
- Work with JFC Cap C4ISR in order to support the integration of Cyber into the Capability Planning routine business, acting as their Offensive Cyber POC within the DCP.
- Maintain a close link with the National Programme and its partners, including representing the DCP/MOD at meetings.
- Maintain close links with DSF and single Services, engaging as required to capture requirements, assist in their development and provide updates (both to and from) on relevant capability.
- Provide technical support and advice to the DCP Programme in the assessment of the technical areas of the programme. This will also include drafting of various documents and reports to inform senior management of requirements and programme progress.
- Develop an effective programme of activity, and ensure that funding is appropriately allocated.
- Information Management of OC-related information across all relevant IT systems.
- Undertake secretarial duties for a range of OC focused meetings, when requested to do so.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you. James/No8
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the clearance or experience!