Found 8 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- South West England / Dorset / Dorchester, Dorset
- £50,522 - £57,051 pa
We are seeking a driven and experienced Senior Commissioner to lead a range of commissioned activity across Children's Services.
Can you make change happen?
- Nottinghamshire / Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
- £46,258 - £49,004 pa
Following a restructure, Ashfield District Council has an excellent opportunity for an ambitious manager to lead its Housing Benefits, Local Taxation and Cus...
- United Kingdom
Interim Consultants in Public Health, multiple assignments
- Homeworking / South West England
- £350 - £400 per day
Senior Public Health Analyst to lead the production of a pharmaceutical needs assessment. This is a six month assignment and the majority of the work can be ...
- South West England / Dorset / Poole, Dorset
- (NHS Consultant (dependent on experience and qualifications) or NHS Agenda for Change Scale 8d)
We are keen to maintain and develop our strong public health skill base to deliver to our programme of improving local public health outcomes and transformin...
- London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Up to £500 per day
In this role you will be responsible for leading a team and delivering high quality, commercially effective and timely advice on all aspects of housing inves...
- South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Salary: £45k-£55k per annum pro rata plus benefits
We are seeking an experienced professional with a passion for cities and economic development who is interested in working at an independent, high profile th...