Assos Pm/Project Co-ordinator - MoD - DSTL - LBS
· Job Title: Associate Project Manager – 24805 - Dstl - LBS
· CV Submission Deadline: 26/09/2017 @ 10:00
· The Maximum Daily Pay Rate: £255 UMB £204 PAYE
· Location: South East: Dstl Portsdown West
· Contract Length: 120 Days
· Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for an Associate PM/Project Co-ordinator with SC, experience of the Dstl/LBS & ideally the DSA division. Detail below.
The APM will be part of the Defence and Security Analysis Division (DSA) and will support the PM who will in turn manage projects for a number of diverse programmes that cover the Air, Land, Maritime & Joint domains whilst also delivering projects to wider Government. APMs will be expected to support a number PM across several projects.
Technical /Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Understanding of Project Management.
- Awareness of the capability and S&T disciplines required to deliver the requirements.
- Budgeting and resource allocation.
- Commercial awareness
- Microsoft Project and Excel
- Understanding of the Defence and Security context.
- Understanding of Dstl’s business model.
- Understanding of the relevant Account environments.
- Understanding of the relevant programme and desired outcomes.
A career path that can demonstrate successful:
- Financial Management.
- Risk Management.
- Managing customer relationships.
- Project Management e.g. APMP, PRINCE2.
- Membership of appropriate professional body, e.g. APM.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you. James/No8
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the clearance or experience!
Apply for Assos Pm/Project Co-ordinator - MoD - DSTL - LBS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly