Programme Office Support - MoD - P3M
• Job Title: Programme Office Support – 24623 – FDT CR
• CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 19th September 2017 @ 08:30
• Daily Pay Rates: £353.33 - £471.11 UMBRELLA / £282.76 - £377.01 PAYE
• Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
• Location: South East: Andover: Marlborough Lines
• Contract Length: 11/09/2017 to 10/02/2018
• Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for an experienced and skilled POS person to provide proactive and targeted P3M subject matter expertise, advice and support as required to the Portfolio, Sub-Portfolio and Programme offices within the Army Change Portfolio. You must have SC & experience of Marlborough Lines would be ideal.
JOB DESCRIPTION: P3M is at the heart of the new Army Operating Model to enable the effective management of the Army Change Portfolio. This currently comprises c40 programmes with a total 10 Yr investment of c16Bn.
Duties will include leading on and providing support to areas such as:
- Programme/PMO delivery management
- Benefits management
- Risk, Issues & Opportunities management
- Assumptions & Dependencies management
- Planning, Scheduling & Resourcing
- Leadership, Comms & Stakeholder Engagement
- Assurance & Compliance
- Change Control and Configuration Management
- MI reporting
The individual must have a background in project/programme delivery with excellent communication skills and the ability to engage confidently with internal and external stakeholders at various levels of seniority. They should be able to use their own initiative, thinking creatively to resolve problems and conflicts but also work to established processes. Comfortable in a busy and changing environment, they must be sufficiently skilled and flexible to support a range of different P3M subject areas.
KEY TASKS & DELIVERABLES: Key tasks and deliverables will be based on the subject areas in the person specification including the creation of key programme documentation.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: The applicant must hold at least one formal project or programme management qualification, i.e. MSP, MoP, PRINCE2, APM, Managing Benefits, MoR; or be a member of a professional body in these areas.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you. James/No8
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the clearance or experience!