Assistant Site Facilities Management Contract Manager - Dstl
· Job Title: Assistant Site Facilities Management Contract Manager – 24146 – Dstl
· CV Submission Deadline: 14/08/2017 @ 14:30
· The Maximum Daily Pay Rate: £420 UMB £335 PAYE
· Location: Outer London: Dstl Fort Halstead
· Contract Length: 200 days
· Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for an Assistant Site Facilities Management Contract Manager with SC & experience of the Dstl. Detail below.
The Assistant Site FM Contract Manager is to support the Site FM Contract Manager in the management of the Total FM delivery contracts at site level, ensuring that the service providers deliver services and carry out tasks in a compliant, efficient and cost effective manner. Accountable to the Site FM Contract Manager. Communicate with the key stakeholders, Building Managers, service providers and ICC colleagues
- Act as the primary point of contract for, and liaise with, local customers at numerous properties.
- Assist in the Management of staff, contractors and consultants to ensure the provision of high quality and efficient services and its.
- General administration including filing, raising and paying invoices and keeping records.
- Assist in the managing, motivating and empowering a team of well-trained staff.
- Carry out staff appraisals, develop and implement Personal Development Plans for team members.
- Keep abreast of all relevant property and facilities management developments.
- Provide opinions and submissions for Business cases and assist with planning short to long-term Facilities projects.
- Support management in the day to day activities related.
- Facilitate and tend to other department’s projects and developments.
- Contribute to ensure projects are completed on time .
- Contribute to the business continuity plans..
- Provide and/or organise training for best practice.
- Prepare and ensure all risk assessments are carried out at number of sites.
- Prepare Expenditure Submission Forms/business cases for submission and facilitate projects initiated by other directorates.
- Ensure projects managed by Facilities are completed on time, within budget to meet the customer’s requirements.
- To collaborate with the FM service providers to ensure their delivery is in accordance with the NEC3 contract.
- Support the Site FM Contract Manager in the smooth running of day-to-day service delivery at site level, managing and resolving escalated issues.
- Management of the FM service planned scheduling, planned maintenance scheduling and reactive works, ensuring they are carried out in line with the requirements of the contract
- Chair the “Plan of the Week” meeting with the supplier and key business representatives to monitor planned and reactive works ensuring that there is a planned schedule for both hard and soft services delivery.
- Support the Site FM Contract Manager in the oversight of service providers ensuring that works represent value for money and are in accordance with the contract. Ensure through participating in assurance checks, auditing and monitoring of KPIs the FM contractor is effective in delivering Dstl requirements.
- Work with the supplier, Site FM Contract Manager and Dstl Building Managers in developing the Annual Building Delivery Plan that details planned inspections, compliance status, additional works services that are scheduled – formally review on a monthly basis. Communicate with key stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure work schedules have minimal impact on the business output.
- Identify and inform the Site FM Contract Manager of contributing events in relation to FM Service Delivery including Defects, Early Warning Notices and Compensation Events.
- Identify site wide building and infrastructure risks and issues associated with the delivery of the Total FM service contract ensuring that risks and issues are logged and reviewed on a regular basis with those that cannot be mitigated at site level escalated to the appropriate contractual governance forum
- Identify activities on the Annual Maintenance Plan requiring Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) that should form part of the Forward Works Programme (FWP). Liaise with Dstl stakeholders and contribute to the development of the business case seeking investment approval.
- Facilitate the relationship of other external suppliers that carry out works on the Dstl estate that impact the overall FM service provision
- Actively participate in networking with other FM professionals inside and outside government, and share good practice and learning
- Working knowledge of NEC3 contract management and compensation events.
- Proven ability in developing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety standards in FM Desirable
- Experience in the management and delivery of projects under a recognised industry methodology
- Knowledge of SFG20 standards
- A recognised FM related professional qualification (BIFM, CIOB)
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you. James/No8
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the clearance or experience!
Apply for Assistant Site Facilities Management Contract Manager - Dstl
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly