Quantity Surveyor - MoD - DIO/EOM
5 days left
- Job Type
• Job Title: Quantity Surveyor – 21223 – DIO/EOM HO
• CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 05/09/17 @ 09:30am
• Daily Pay Rate: £273.75 - £352 Umbrella / £219.07 - £281.69 PAYE
• Hours: Daily 7.4 weekly 37
• Location: South East: Andover: Marlborough Lines OR Sutton Coldfield
• Contract Length: ASAP for 6 months
• Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with SC, experience of DIO & EOMMG. Detail below.
- Production and delivery of estimating and/or costing for delivery solutions in line with contract brief and budget.
- Monitor project and/or financial performance and ensure robust forecasting.
- Ensure that all financial systems are updated to time, cost and quality, appropriate KPI's.
- Manage and implement targets to ensure that non-performance identified and benchmarking in place.
- Responsible for internal and external stakeholder engagement relating directly to the project.
- Supporting individual AB projects from a QS perspective through the approvals, construction and close out process.
- Fulfilment of cost reporting requirements within and external to ABP
- Providing cost advice on potential programme wide efficiencies
Cost Control and management for Army Basing
- Review of PSP produced Cost Plans
- Preparation of high level cost estimates where required
- Support the DIO approvals process involving preparation of cost assurance reports and project and asset level cost breakdowns for individual projects in the AB programme
- Provide cost benchmarking advice for individual projects in the AB programme
Support programme delivery and project development
- Review of identified VM / VE opportunities and potential cost savings in support of overall programme affordability
- Analyse individual projects on cost decisions
Fulfilment of ABP cost reporting requirements
- Provide reports relating to benchmarking, cost reduction data, procurement forecasts and the like
- Implement monitoring and reporting of assets under construction and completed assets across the AB programme
Support project delivery and close out
- Provide cost advice on Compensation Events, disputes and final accounts for projects in construction
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you. James/No8
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the clearance or experience!
Apply for Quantity Surveyor - MoD - DIO/EOM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly