Technical Architect - MoD - ISS
- Job Title: Technical Architect – 24239 - ISS
- CV Submission Deadline: Thursday 24th August 2017 @ 11:00
- Daily Pay Rates: £593.23 UMBRELLA / £474.74 PAYE
- Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
- Location: South West: Corsham/Basil Hill Site
- Contract Length: 04/09/2017 to 14/07/2018
- Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for a Technical Architect with SC experience of JSP604, NATO C3 Taxonomies & the ISS. Details below.
- Define and document the service architecture to meet the business needs, adhering to the project constraints of cost and timescale within the agreed architectural and technical frameworks;
- Assist in shaping IT service, design, delivery and operational support methodologies;
- Capturing and Modelling the as-is and to-be business, application, data and technology architectures for the in-scope service components and aligning them to JSP 604 and NATO C3 taxonomies;
- Working with the delivery teams to define the service introduction, service implementation, stand-up provision with associated services and withdrawal strategy;
- Working with the Service Management Experts (Service Integration and Management, ITIL), Other Architects and Service Owners to define processes and procedures as outlined within the business capability model;
- Leading the technical reviews on all aspects of service portfolio management and product solution lifecycle;
- Providing the technical authority and leadership of service solutions, ensuring that the Solution Architect (SA) and Design Architects (inc SDP’s) are aligned with the service strategy, which is well defined and communicated effectively;
- Assist in building a culture of continuous improvement and delivery, ensuring that key systems are regularly analysed, maintained and improved;
- Identification, resolution and managing architectural issues, risks, opportunities, dependencies and assumptions, including the escalation to the relevant Architectural Boards or Working groups as necessary.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you. James/No8
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the clearance or experience!