Senior Project Manager - MoD - ISS
• Job Title: Senior Project Manager – 24372 - ISS
• CV Submission Deadline: Thursday 24th August 2017 @ 10:30
• Daily Pay Rates: £730 UMBRELLA / £584.20 PAYE
• Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
• Location: South West:Corsham: Basil Hill Site
• Contract Length: 04/09/2017 to 31/03/2018
• Security Clearance Level Required: DV
We are looking for a Senior PM with DV, experience of ISS, producing/staffing for approval a complex Business case/funding model & ideally Data Centre Plannig/Installation/Move. Details below.
To develop a Main Gate Business Case submission in Dec 2017 to fit out a new HQ facility with 90+ IT systems and services.
Project Management of the Engineering associated with this capability.
Develop an Initial Gate Business Case Submission in Aug 2017 to look at phase 3.
Working with the overarching Programme level PPSO, DIO, teams within ISS and DE&S and their suppliers.
- Develop a plan for fitting out a space with a new set of numerous systems associated with the capability - plans to be developed by working with numerous stakeholders across ISS and wider defence.
- Collate the costs associated with installing, testing and supporting the services to feed into the Business Case
- Working with the PPSO, DIO, ISS Eng Ops, other teams within ISS and DE&S on the design of the project, including enabling the gathering of information needed for the design.
- 4.Production of SMS cases and minor tasks on Suppliers to aid design production and cost generation.
- Attend/Represent (as appropriate) at various meetings and boards associated with the project.
- Deliver Main Gate Business Case for Phase 1
- Attendance at Project Support Boards, RAIDO mtgs, Security Working Groups, Business Case development mtgs
- Experience of producing and staffing for approval a complex business case and funding model.
- Excellent stakeholder communication skills.
- Experience of data centre planning/installation/move would be beneficial.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you. James/No8
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don’t apply if you don’t have the clearance or experience!