This job is no longer available
Our client, a local authority requires an interim commercial and contracts manager to lead them through a waste infrastructure procurement and negotiation. You will be required to assist with the commercial and contractual negotiations for:
- Procuring a recycling contract for a bespoke facility to be constructed
- Procuring an Anaerobic Digestion facility
- Securing robust contracts for a range of current ‘ad-hoc’ arrangements
- Assisting with on-going contractual negotiations with a waste services contractor
- Have been through an OJEU procurement process and have exposure to Competitive Dialogue.
- Possess excellent negotiation skills
- Ideally possess experience within both the Private and Public Sectors
Immediate start. If you have relevant experience and would like more information, please apply with CV.