This job is no longer available
Our client, a London local authority is looking for an Interim Service Manager, Street Scene, for a period of six months.
You will be responsible for:
- initiating a new service whereby utility companies have to seek the Council’s permission to work on highways.
- leading change within the service resulting from the comparison of costs between the Council’s existing arrangements and the services offered, managed by Transport for London.
- assisting the head of service with projects which considers future commissioning options for services and those of the Highways Team. This includes shared services with other London Boroughs, and further outsourcing.
- The post reports to Interim Head of Environment in the Directorate.
- Previous experience in managing these services is essential , as well as experience of leading change.