This job is no longer available
Our public sector client in the North West of England requires an Interim Head for HR Shared Services to lead development and change within their internal shared service for a period of 12 months.
You will be required to:
- Lead and manage the transactional service centre within HR.
- Provide options appraisal for future models of delivery
- Support the Head of HR in the delivery of effective transactional services to the organisation in line with strategic objectives.
- To lead the service through significant change projects ensuring that programme and project managers have access to systems and staff in order to effectively plan and deliver change.
- To lead and motivate staff within the service during a period of significant change ensuring communication of change is timely and appropriate and productivity is maintained.
- Have overall responsibility for the quality control of the transactional teams.
- To ensure the organisation is able to meet its payroll and pension commitments in line with planned payments.
- To analyse current transactional process and recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations. To be proactive in developing and streamlining process in line with the organisations needs anticipating legislative & regulations changes etc), building capability and capacity ensuring continuous service improvements.
- To develop, shape and deliver services in response to customer feedback, performance analyses and strategic proposals.
- To make Performance Management reporting relevant using information technology as appropriate to ensure a stable processing environment and develop ways of measuring customer response.