This job is no longer available
We are looking for a keen, interested and hands on hard-working team leader/project manager who can monitor and analyse existing financial and building data and identify and establish opportunities for improvement.
Key qualifications for this post encompass:
* a high level of interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills are essential, together with ability in financial analysis, information collection and clear reporting
* qualification in Building Economics or RICS Qualification in Quantity Surveying or equivalent accountancy qualification and ability to widen the scope of its application to infrastructure investment
* excellent IT Spreadsheet skills, analysis and capital programme monitoring and review
* experience in economics, option appraisal, life cycle and whole life costing with appropriate experience
* experience of team management and good report writing, verbal and presentation skills at a senior level,
You will form part of a top national performing asset management team, which seeks constant improvement in the development potential of a large property portfolio on a corporate basis. The current capital programme is of the order of £600+m.
The post is for a temporary appointment for a period of up to 12 months.
For further information and to apply visit www.resruiteastriding.co.uk
Post No: AST0004. Closing Date: 6 March 2012.
This council is pursuing equality of opportunity in employment.