Morgan Hunt is currently working with our public sector client to recruit a Resourcing Manager on a long term temporary basis.
Working in a small resourcing team, the overall responsibility of the Resourcing Manager will be to run the end to end recruitment process for all vacancies utilising internal resources, interim, employees, and secondees where appropriate. As well as this, you will be tasked with initiating a graduate talent programme.
Key Tasks will be to:
* Managing new resourcing requirements across the organisation to include employees, interims and secondees.
* Advertise roles through appropriate channels to capture a diverse and well-suited candidate pool, ensuring adverts are in line with Monitor's identity guidelines
* Work with the business to agree and develop robust selection tools that best assess candidates' skills, knowledge and experience and thus facilitate informed decision making and minimise senior management time in the process
* Organise and facilitate assessment centres
* Participate in all interviews relating to campaign portfolio and provide insightful views and guidance to other panel members on candidates' suitability for roles
* Manage offer negotiations directly with candidates or through third parties
* Ensure candidates have a positive experience in the recruitment process through ensuring a reasonable time-frame from registration to decision, and providing clear information about the process and constructive feedback
*Assisting with the establishment of the Graduate Talent Programme.
* Continually improve the recruitment and selection processes by researching best practice and proposing changes to different stages of the current process
The hiring manager has specified that the successful candidate will have the following:
* Experience of leading the full recruitment cycle process in an in-house role
*Previous experience of establishing experienced graduate talent programmes would be an advantage
* Excellent organisational skills in order to manage a diverse range of tasks at the same time under pressure
* Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to both build rapport quickly and maintain working relationships
* Strong academic background and educated to degree level (or equivalent)
*Experience of recruitment in a financial services environment covering a number of disciplines is preferred
If your skills and experience match the criteria for this exciting opportunity please send your CV immediately - to avoid missing outMorgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.